Ellard Instrumentation Ltd
14253 169th Dr SE Suite 685
Monroe, WA 98272
Phone: (360) 805-5406
Fax: (360) 805-2877
Vertical, single, adjustable upper reservoir, slab gel
unit designed to separate nucleic acids, or proteins.
Model #: VA 1443
Usable Gel Area: 14cm wide x adjustable 15cm to 43 cm tall.
• 14cm Wide: Usable Gel width 14cm. Uses all 14cm combs, spacers
and glass plates.
• Adjustable Gel Area: Upper Reservoir easily adjusts with one hand.
Adjustable from 15cm to 43cm high.
• Silicone Gasket around upper reservoir prevents buffer leakage
without grease, and provides a good background to view samples
• Plain Glass Plates: Silicone sponge block spacers eliminate need for
fragile notched plates.
• Removable Reservoirs: Provides easy disposal of buffer.
• Solid Construction: Upright support, reservoir backs and base
constructed of 3/8" cast acrylic. Reservoirs and rigid back braces
constructed of 1/4" cast acrylic.
• Accessories Included: One set glass plates, clips, and leads.
Combs and Spacers sold separately.